Monday, January 3, 2011

Marlins finalize Launcher Nolasco (REUTERS)-3 year extension

MIAMI (REUTERS) - the complete Florida marlins an extension from three years to launch pitcher Ricky Nolasco 26.5 million, the Web site of major league baseball (mlb.com) reported on Friday.

Nolasco, 28, 14-9, with an average of race earned 4.51 26 began last season. He beat-147 and ran just 33.

The agreement is blocking Nolasco who would have been two more arbitration eligible seasons, with the first season, it would have been eligible for free agency.

"I can't even explain how much of a difference will be for me", said the Nolasco reporters on a conference call.

"Just go there and do not have to worry about the arbitration process, or where I am if I will be exchanged or." I am confident that I will do here for three years. »

Nolasco has led Florida winner 2010, despite the absence of the last month due to cartilage torn in his right knee surgery is necessary. It is expected to be fully as spring training starts.

(Written by Larry Fine, editing by Peter Rutherford)

No comments:

Post a Comment