Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roger Federer - Roger Federer - Latest news - Roger Fede...


Roger Federer - News: Roger Federer supports 19 champions title with Indian... - Roger Fede...



Roger Federer claimed the title of master of 19 and the victory at Indian Wells Roger Federer defeated John Isner 7-6 (9 / 7), 6-3 in the final of the BNP Paribas open in Indian Wells. Photo: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty ImagesRoger Federer title, corresponded to the registration of Rafael Nadal 19 ATP Masters 1000 when he 11, John Isner seeds, beat 7-6 (9 / 7), 6-3 in the final of the BNP Paribas open in Indian Wells. Federer was the first player to win four Paribas opens to three he won between 2004 and 2006.Federer the first two points of the GespeichertERU of the Rupt, and after a rain, thaV > tonnes ' alldue to an infringement of equality, when Isner in the fourth point of the breakdown in the net from Federer. Raised with the first value of Federer and lost a point in the second set on the service, award-winning four games clinically wrap things.This is a title that appeared in the former world no1 with repeated three groups of Milos Raonic and Thomaz Bellucci probably not yet in the week."If all the numbers after a little afraid at the beginning of the week and you get the title and the current emotion, it is a wonderful feeling", said Federer. "I remember the days where I have won three years in a row here, and I would like to here.""Before of long I is this success here, even though I had a few very well here in the past, but it is fairly take and victory." I was really happy and minors do not, because I was very proud of my performance diesTTE week.Federeromment n stripes at the age of 15 years, after which before recently Adjn win tournaments of the ATP 500 of Rotterdam and Dubai.Final Victoria Azarenka was the best women once more of Maria Sharapova. Azarenka must for less than two months after he has a open, off the coast of the Russian Federation to the Australia hour and 26 minutes for a 6-2, 6-3 victory today had seen.This means that Belarus win in 2012 Games - extended until 23 always he is lost - its underline his status as the best woman on the runway at this time help.She broke the Sharapova six times on his way a cheque for the winners of 1 million (â £ 630,000) to choose a fourth title of the WTA-Tour of the year."" "In the last year a learning experience was cm" original me"told." «"" Every loss have analyzed and only daily difficult step by step everything built.»"R >"I am"""Atte as many losses in the past year, and I really wish my now for it." I am simply, consistently and professionally every day. I never dreamed that it would be PPHN. "A larger final lost to Azarenka, Sharapova was honest in his assessment of the performance of two"."It is very strong and it works for all points, said.""Ultimately I think perhaps, that forces they want something more you want or need."She added: "still, I think that I simply to capital gains of errors at the wrong time and was not strong enough.".Azarenka has start still a way to go equal to 37 play Martina Hingis, unbeaten in 1997, but his GenerateThis is the best since then.Aspan class = "post author vCard" > АРm² Ñ'Ð¾Ñ €: Alexander Sacalevicнto 04: 43




Posted by Powneee at 13: 30
























No comments:

Post a Comment