Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Roger Federer - Latest news: Roger Federer claims 19th Masters title with Indian ... - Roger Fede...


Roger Federer claimed the title of master of 19 and the victory at Indian Wells






















Roger Federer defeated John Isner 7-6 (9 / 7), 6-3 in the final of the BNP Paribas open in Indian Wells. Photo: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images

Roger Federer equalled the record of Rafael Nadal 19 ATP Masters 1000 title when he seeds 11, John Isner, 7-6 beats (9/7), 6-3 in the final of the BNP Paribas open in Indian Wells. Federer was the first player to win four Paribas opens, add to the three he won between 2004 and 2006.

Federer the first two points of the Rupt gespeichertERU and, after a delay of rain, that ' took all due to a tie break if Isner to the fourth point of the break of Federer NET. Increased the ante with the first value of Federer and lost a point in the second set on the serve, award-winning four games clinically wrap things.

It is a title that was probably not even in the week, with the former world No1 appeared taken over the three groups by Milos Raonic and Thomaz Bellucci.

"If all numbers after a little fear early in the week, and you receive the title and the emotions in progress, it is a wonderful feeling", said Federer. "I remember the days where I have won three years in a row here, and I myself like to here."

"It is since long time I had this success here, even though I had a couple is very good here in the past, but it is, quite take and get the winning." I was really happy and erleichtert not because I was just very proud on my performance this week.

N Federeromment is winning streak at the age of 15, after recently won the tournaments of the ATP 500 of Rotterdam and Dubai.

Final Victoria Azarenka was the best women once again by Maria Sharapova. Azarenka needed less than two months after he had seen off the coast of Russia at the open of Australia, one hour and 26 minutes for a 6-2, 6-3 victory today.

This means that Belarus his victory in the Games 2012 - extended to 23 always is it losing - its underline his status as the best woman on the track at this time help.

She broke the Sharapova six times on his way a cheque for the winners of 1 million $ (£ 630,000) pick to a fourth title of the WTA-Tour of the year.

"Last year a learning experience was po.""Original me", said. "Every loss I've analyzed and built only daily hard work step by step everything,.".

"I h""atte a lot of heavy losses last year, and I would like to turn now really in my favour." I'm easy, be consistent and professional every day. I never dreamed that it would be PPHN. "A more grand final to Azarenka lost, Sharapova was honest in his assessment of the two performance."

"It is very solid and it works for every point," said.
"Ultimately I think that maybe she forces that you want a little more that you need to or want to."

She added: "still, I believe that I simply too much capital gains errors at the wrong time and was not strong enough."Azarenka has still a way to go equal to 37-game start Martina Hingis unbeaten in 1997, but its generateThis is the best since then.  De








span class = 'post author vcard' > Автор: Alexander Sacalevic

нto 04: 43














No comments:

Post a Comment