Thursday, April 19, 2012

Novak Djokovic - Nadal concerned about his knee before Monte Carlo Masters ... - Nadal conc...


Nadal worried over his knee before the masters of Monte-Carlo 17.04.2012 12: 28





Melbourne, 17 Apr (ANI): Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal is concerned over his knee as he prepared beginning on each other following his quest for an eighth title of the masters of Monte-Carlo.











Nadal, the World No 2, spiWorld seineOpforcement game tomorrow won against Jarkko Nieminen, no tournament for 10 months, and lost to Novak Djokovic in seven consecutive finals.Nadal has begun to practice the last Sony Ericsson open after the withdrawal of his semi-final against Andy Murray of the month.It is under treatment for a knee tendon problem.It is OK (take) the time to see how it is in the top, (to) run now without thinking about the knee, if I put my blood pressure on the knee. This is the beginning of the season I fought, and I hope that Nadal is good, said work.I begin the practice (ED) four days ago, it is not enough, after 15 days of holiday without opportunities, much practicing, because I could move not my knee. I'm a little scared, but now, I'm able to practice (easily), he said.Spanish is relieved, back on clay, where the load is much more isteinfach on her knees, reports news.com.au (ANI).













--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















Email to a friend



Printer-friendly version



Version


No comments:

Post a Comment