Friday, April 23, 2010

Jerry Rice wants to take in professional golf (AP)

AP - San Francisco 49ers Famer room Jerry Rice generates from the height of your first ceremonial before San Francisco... by JANIE McCAULEY, AP Sports Janie Mccauley, author of Ap - di 13 APR 12: 23 pm ET sports writer

Hayward, California-Jerry Rice to wake up to 4 hours, so that he can obtain beach balls and hit before his work with the San Francisco 49ers for 8 h 30 meetings conducted golf should be used.

It would amount to the beach after football practice.

"I am addicted to set .j ' have so much passion for the"Rice said.""

Now, all of Fame recipient is a professional golf swing and insists on the fact that it is serious.

Rice make debut Thursday pro in a national event on receipt of an exemption from the transmitter Tower in the field.He serves also as the host of the tournament, 156-player, with its received Foundation.

"" This is an opportunity of a lifetime, "Rice says.".You know that I am a competitor.I want to not have to go outside and play these players on the national tour this seems to be a cascade of advertising for attention .However, it is not the case... "I shall have occasion to go and prove to everybody that I can play wave."

47-Year-old rice will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in août.Il has more than 20 years, golf and a regular in pro - ams. His best round of 68.

After the victory of Phil Mickelson rudder design Sunday, said Rice, inspired that he headed directly at the beach.

Rice will be eligible for the prize money would be if it makes the classic 36 holes Fresh Express cut on national of TPC - Stonebrae .the 7, 188 - Garden, by-71 tower under the aegis of the PGA Tour.

"" These boys are really good for pros", Rice said.A step below the PGA and many of these guys go and are part of the PGA.I am opposed to align these guys, honored.."I would love this cut in my debut."

It has to make a few comments on what to do - covered fairways hit, three-putts.His touch around the Greens/European Free Alliance is "something that I actually worked."

"I can hold my own," he said, referring to its readers .j ' have been to see my strategy, what I can do on each hole.The biggest thing for me is my nerves on the golf course rest when I've reached a bad shot."

Rice has delayed its athletic talents were in another week arenas.Last, he sent up to your first ceremonial opening of home Giants of San Francisco, with its old quarter and fellow Hall of Famer Steve Young attraper.Rice, then turned and ran a route to capture the youth baseball.

Rice, the NFL career receiving affected and the leader, 20 seasons played NFL in San Francisco, Oakland, California and Seattle, 1 549.Il catches for 22,895 yards, had 14 1000-yard seasons and scored 208 affected.

Rice is not sure where this wave of risque.est figure of Champions Tour high in its future?

"I can't search on roads, which so far" Rice said. "" ""."I love the game of golf, and that would be a dream, I am only now I hope that the NAT. built where I taste for the jeu.Je never have had something that I have so many challenges ahead."

Research: Champions Tour golf professional famer steve young jerry rice Rumpus! email IM Facebook Twitter sharing delicious Fark.com StumbleUpon Digg Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks 57 comments Reddit Newsvine view print: FirstOldest FirstHighest RatedMost last responded to sort comments by posting a comment, 1-10 of 57First PrevNextLast

No comments:

Post a Comment